- Devand BV (hereinafter referred to as: “MUNDO SPIRITS”)
- Sperestraat 7, 8470 Gistel
- BTW BE 0866.210.394
- T: 0499 53 53 77
MUNDO SPIRITS only uses strictly necessary cookies. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this webshop. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the webshop and your ease of use. They ensure that the webshop works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our webshop with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored via the settings of your browser.
Necessary cookies are required for our website to work correctly. They serve, for example, for page navigation or to block access to secure areas of our website. We never use the information we collect with it for other purposes and do not pass it on to third parties.
|eshop.mundospirits.com||PrestaShop-01d83a53cb6f3fefe687ea241862ae24 Cookie||1st Party||365 days|
MUNDO SPIRITS processes personal information in compliance with this privacy statement.
Purposes of the processing
MUNDO SPIRITS collects and processes customers’ personal data for customer and order management (customer administration, order/delivery follow-up, invoicing, solvency follow-up, profiling and the sending of marketing and personalised advertising).
Legal foundation for the processing
What we use your personal data for
1. General purposes:
MUNDO SPIRITS will only use your personal data:
- Cookies - to maintain and improve our webshop or app and to include personal data in statistics, with our legitimate interest as the legal basis;
- Customer data - to manage your account on our webshop or app and for the delivery and invoicing of products or services ordered by you, with the need for the execution of an agreement that you have requested as legal basis or because MUNDO SPIRITS has a legitimate interest to do so has;
- Supplier data - to send you a request for quotation, to place an order, to pay your invoices and to communicate with you, the legal basis for which is the necessity for the conclusion and performance of the agreement;
- Communication data - to be able to deal with your question or request, with as legal basis your explicit prior consent online and our legitimate interest in telephone contact;
2. Direct marketing:
We also use your personal data for direct marketing, newsletters and promotions, the legal basis of which is our legitimate interest with regard to existing customers or persons who have shown an interest in our services, or your explicit prior consent in all other cases.
If you no longer wish to receive such communications and we stop processing your personal data for our direct marketing purposes, you can do so at no cost and without having to give a reason by clicking on the link in each of our direct mailings or by contacting us directly by e-mail or telephone.
Transfer to third parties
If required to achieve the set purposes, the customers’ personal data will be shared with other companies within the European Economic Area, which are linked directly or indirectly with MUNDO SPIRITS or with any other partner of MUNDO SPIRITS.
We do, of course, rely on a few partners to make that our webshop functions properly. These are in particular Neostrada B.V. (for the hosting) and Tom Hollevoet (for the construction of the website, the security around the website and the database and the maintenance of the webshop and database). Neostrada B.V. and Tom Hollevoet process your data in a completely secure manner according to our instructions and under our supervision. If necessary, we also arrange processing agreements.
We keep your personal data for as long as this is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and the legal regulations. We are legally obliged to keep all invoice data for a period of 7 years. We keep your contact details for a maximum of 2 years after your last purchase with us.
Right to inspection, improvement, deletion, limitation, objection and transferability of personal data
The customer has at all times the right to inspect their personal data and can have it improved/improve it should it be incorrect or incomplete, have it removed, limit its processing an object to the processing of their personal data based on Article 6.1.f, including profiling based on said provisions.
Furthermore, the customer is entitled to obtain a copy (in a structured, standard and mechanically readable form) of their personal data and to have said personal data forwarded to another company.
In order to exercise the aforementioned rights, the customer is requested to:
- Adjust the settings of their customer account; and/or
- Send an e-mail the following address: email@example.com;
You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (GBA) at the following addresses:
Data Protection Authority
Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels