Complaints procedure and conflicts
- We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or by phone: +32 499 53 53 77. We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the second district court of Ostend or the court of first instance West Flanders department Bruges is competent for disputes.
- In case of out-of-court settlement of the dispute, the Consumer Ombudsman's Service of the Federal Government is authorized to receive any request for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. This in turn will either process the application itself or forward it to a qualified entity. You can reach the Consumer Ombuds Service via this link: https://www.consumentenombudsdienst.be/nl.
- In case of disputes of a cross-border nature, you can also appeal to the Online Dispute Resolution platform of the European Union via this link: https://ec.europa.eu/odr.
- If we cannot reach a solution together, then as a consumer you can contact SafeShops. SafeShops.be will mediate between the consumer and the seller if the complaint is justified at first sight. You can reach them via the complaints form on https://www.safeshops.be/nl/consumers-complaints/, in writing: Kapelsesteenweg 195/1, 2180 Ekeren or via e-mail: info@SafeShops.be.